We are looking for a competent Account Executive to join our UK based EMEA team to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service with an understanding of marketing automation technologies. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation with a results-driven approach.
Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
As a Client Services Account Executive at Purple Square, you will be responsible for a portfolio of existing clients. You will serve as the single point of contact for all the accounts you manage and have accountability for retention and growth of your existing account base. Other duties and responsibilities you may perform include:
- – Understand business trends that are impacting the client’s environment and the opportunities that are being driven by those trends
- – Identifying opportunities for our clients, which leverage Purple Square’s strengths or additional services
- – Identify Strategic Players (budget holders/decision makers) within clients, establish and maintain active relationships with these people
- – Liaise with clients regularly and build strong relationships
- – Developing, presenting, and closing service proposals to our clients
- – Draw on expertise within our specialist technical teams and our partners for clients as required
- – Demonstrating high level functionality of the marketing technologies
- – Contributing information to sales strategies and services development
- – Report on the status of clients to Purple Square senior management
Qualifications and Skills
- – Experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- – Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- – Understanding of sales principles and performance metrics
- – High degree of professionalism
- – Good knowledge of MS Office
- – Qualified to degree or at least BTEC HND level
Salary and Benefits
- – The salary range for this role is very competitive, depending on experience
- – Opportunity to become certified in industry leading marketing technologies
- – Group Income Protection
- – Group Life Assurance
- – Business and personal travel insurance
- – Private health insurance
- – Company pension scheme
- – 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years
- – Extensive learning and development opportunities
About Purple Square
At Purple Square we help the world’s biggest brands to maximise the potential and take control of their marketing automation, connecting them with their customers fully and amplifying brand loyalty.
We are passionate about working with talented individuals. The skills of the team are what makes us successful. Customers know they are in safe hands, which is important to us. Being Purple enables you to fly high and the opportunity to collaborate and innovate with like-minded people.
Your qualities are just as important to us as your skills. We live by our core values, which are central to the personality of our business, our people, and the way we work. They are implemented every day in all aspects of what we do.
- – We are responsible
- – We inspire others
- – We strive for excellence
- – We act with integrity