PURPLE SQUARE has a long track record delivering our consulting and professional services to both end clients and other service providers alike. We are looking for a world class Alliances & Partnerships Manager to join our EMEA Commercial Team on a Part-Time (24 hours per week) basis.
As a key member of the team, you’ll work with our software vendors, system integrators, global consulting organisations & marketing service providers (collectively our Business Partners), to build and manage relationships, with the objective of generating sales qualified leads for the team of EMEA Sales Executives.
What You’ll Do:
- Represent Purple Square with our EMEA Business Partners, including:
- Developing strategic relationships with the Business Partner leadership, to embed Purple Square as their preferred supplier
- Holding regular catch-ups with Business Partner Account Managers & Customer Success
- Building relationships with Business Partner Sales within the given territory
- Facilitating introductions between Business Partner Sales & Purple Square EMEA Sales Executives as needed
- Identify, uncover, and develop new Business Partner opportunities within the given territory at an enterprise level
- Build brand awareness & communicate Purple Square’s differentiation and capability through networking, marketing campaigns, partner events, account planning etc
- Generate revenue for Purple Square through the Business Partner sales channel, and collaborate with sales and practice leadership to plan on territory and account growth plans
- Support new supplier onboarding processes including input into legal/contract review
- Min 5+ years of experience in an alliance ecosystem related to an EMEA enterprise-level B2C marketplace (with an emphasis on marketing services preferred but not essential)
- Experience working within a larger enterprise and Fortune 500 level environments
- Comfortable interacting with C-suite level on a daily basis
- Experience of working with Salesforce, Adobe, Acoustic or HCL preferred but not essential
What we look for:
- Degree or Equivalent educated in a relevant discipline
- Good working knowledge of marketing automation marketplace, with direct experience essential of at least one of the following: Acoustic, Adobe, HCL (Unica) Salesforce
- Excellent and open communication skills
- Team player
- High level of independence, energy, enthusiasm, commitment and self-belief
- A strong interest in technology and passion for creating alliances
- Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement
- Self-motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge
- Proficiency with modern cloud-based software and CRM
We offer employees a range of contractual and non-contractual benefits.
The salary range for this role is very competitive, depending on experience, plus commission.
- FTE 25 days annual leave per year rising one day per year of service to a maximum of 30 days (prorated to part time hours)
- Travel insurance covering business and leisure travel in the UK and worldwide
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Pension plan currently offering higher contributions than auto-enrolment guidelines
Non-contractual benefits currently offered:
- Option to join the company’s mobile phone plan on completion of the probationary period
- Private Healthcare
About Purple Square
Purple Square is leading specialist Marketing Automation Consultancy, whose primary objective is to assist clients in defining, building and developing the most appropriate solutions in order to deliver their Customer Marketing objectives and maximise the return for their marketing spend.
Our focus is 100% on the assisted delivery of Marketing Automation solutions, in particular those of Adobe (Experience Cloud), Salesforce (Marketing Cloud), Acoustic Marketing Cloud & HCL Unica.
Our service pillars include Implementation/Consulting activity, Managed Services (Campaign Delivery & Application Management), Software Resale & Learning.
With offices in the UK and Australia, we support organisations all around the world.
This Job is Filled