What you’ll love about us
- Great company culture, we love working at Purple Square.
- Competitive Salary.
- Group Life Assurance (4* Salary).
- Business and personal travel insurance.
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years.
- Learning and development opportunities.
We have an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing analyst to join our managed services marketing team; to review and validate campaign development requirements and create targeted marketing campaigns delivered using a variety of Marketing Automation tools.
- Deliver direct marketing campaigns using our client’s designated marketing automation technology.
- Collaborate with the campaign briefing teams to ensure the effectiveness of Campaigns and interact closely with internal Marketing teams and their stakeholders to develop marketing/sales programs and provide insight into segmentation strategy.
- Support the execution and maintenance of existing recurring Campaigns.
- Ensure all business activity is delivered compliantly and in line with all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Investigate any questions regarding campaign selections.
- Analyse campaign performance to establish best practices in campaign segmentation approach
- Carry out peer reviews of colleagues Campaigns.
- Develop knowledge of other marketing technologies being utilized, such as Tealium Audience Manager collectively with the Client. Allowing for skills to be applied across platforms.
As an ideal candidate you will:
- Be responsible; able to take ownership of the role individually and as a representative of Purple Square.
- Be enthusiastic; to inspire our clients and your colleagues to think and deliver in new, more effective ways.
- Have exceptional standards; for us, being just good enough, simply isn’t. Our passion drives us beyond this to deliver optimal solutions.
- Work with integrity and have a knowledge sharing attitude; we are transparent in all of our business dealings and enthusiastic about share information to benefit all involved.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Be able to adapt to changing client requirements & priorities.
- Be able to ‘fit in’ with client culture and processes, while remembering that they are a client and Purple Square is a supplier, so should act and behave accordingly.
- Be helpful, proactive, friendly, and approachable.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset.
Experience and Qualifications
- Data literate, comfortable working with enterprise SQL platforms (MS SQL Server / Oracle / Teradata).
- Degree qualified or qualified by experience in Marketing, Business Information Systems or Data Management.
- Good understanding of marketing practices and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a marketing environment.
- Experience using Jira.
- Experience in the use of Campaign management tools e.g. Unica Campaign, Acoustic Campaign, Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Campaign, Tealium.
Personal Development and training
With Purple Square, we maximise the potential of our team through our ongoing, transparent, and shared approach to learning and empowerment. You will receive full training on the marketing automation platform you will be using for your assigned client, and during your time with Purple Square will also receive training on related technology platforms associated with your role.
About Purple Square
The Marketing Technology landscape is complex, with new ways of engaging with customers it’s increasingly challenging to navigate the different concepts and capabilities. From the outset, Purple Square’s objective is to be recognised as the most focussed, independent, trusted and transparent enterprise marketing automation experts for our clients and partners.
Our firmly held belief is that technology is an enabler, not a magic bullet and that our role is to ensure the success of our clients business objectives, by ensuring the right services and solutions are deployed at the right time.