Due to the ongoing success of the business and future growth plans for Purple Square, we are recruiting experienced technology Consultants to join our expanding professional services team. Our consultants have extensive experience in data, direct marketing and technology for marketing and deliver high value, best-practice business and technology consulting services working alongside both vendor and client teams.
At Purple Square we know that our people are at the heart of our success, you will be joining a company with a proven track record of promoting from within and building around our resource.
Responsibilities of the role will vary in accordance with the Client or Organization, the Industry, the technology platforms in play and the scope of individual engagements; typical duties include:
- Project leadership and management
- Technical/Architectural design; Defining appropriate operational, system architectural and integration solutions.
- Provide consultative advice and hands-on leadership and assistance to design, configure, and integrate solutions based on best practices.
- Customer enablement and training; guidance on self-paced learning; best practice advice and guidance on the optimal use of the marketing automation solution
- Configuring best practice customer communication campaigns using client software to target, segment, present exceptional, integrated omni channel customer experiences.
- Manage the implementation of selected automation software into client environments ensuring accurate integrations to existing architecture.
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of analytics tools (e.g., Tealeaf, Tealium, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics etc.)
- Developing client operating models and ways of working.
- Solution blueprint, and enablement documentation.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with campaign management technologies for example: Acoustic/Adobe /PEGA /Salesforce /SAS etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ Marketing experience with a good understanding of marketing practices.
- Comfortable working with basic use of operating systems (MS Windows/UNIX).
- Data literate, comfortable working with relational databases and SQL statements (e.g. MS SQL Server/Oracle).
- Comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Vendor Certifications across automation vendors such as Acoustic/Adobe /PEGA /Salesforce /SAS etc.
- A strategic thinker with business knowhow
About Purple Square
Purple Square are an established professional services consultancy specialising in Marketing Automation technology. We believe in a collaborative approach, working alongside our clients and vendors in enabling technology to achieve sustainable success. Our firmly held belief is that technology is an enabler not a magic-bullet, and that our role is to ensure the right services and solutions are deployed at the right time.
The Marketing Technology landscape is complex, with many new ways of engaging with customers it’s increasingly challenging to navigate the different concepts and capabilities. From the outset, Purple Square’s objective is to be recognised as the most focused, independent, trusted, and transparent enterprise marketing automation experts for our clients and partners.