Gone are the days of including Word and Excel proficiency on a marketing job profile, meet the Martecheter!
- Management of strategic, creative and technology aspects of the marketing process.
- Oversee an omni-channel digital marketing strategy including integrated email, web, app, SMS, social and IOT’s channels.
- Development of customer lifecycle programs including acquisition, retention and churn strategies
- Use of data-driven techniques, including AI, to ensure campaign targeting and personalisation are optimised for the customer experience.
- Continual analysis of customer data, including detection of patterns, to improve the effectiveness of contact strategies.
- Development of strategy and content for targeted marketing campaigns
- Automation of customer journeys and campaign targeting using AI driven technologies
- Analysis and interpretation of sales funnel and campaign performance with recommendations for optimisation
- Leverage machine learning predictions, tagging and recommendations to optimise content assets and customer product recommendations.
- Implement and drive social listening and sentiment analysis plans
- Ensure data compliance by using proven methodologies, including data reconciliation and integration.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and technologies and provide recommendations for their inclusion in the marketing strategy.
Specialisations: Marketing strategy, analytical capabilities, content strategy and creation, automation and insights through AI and machine learning techniques, probability and statistics, algorithm theory, predictive analysis, audience targeting and segmentation